Situated just 5 minutes from the Malaysian CIQ Complex, Nusajaya Tech Park is one of the closest industrial sites to the Malaysia-Singapore Second Link and a prestigious industrial address within the award-winning Nusajaya regional city. It is seamlessly connected via a network of international airports, seaports and highway, and strategically located near the future KL-Singapore High Speed Rail station in Nusajaya, offering a definitive location advantage for swift access to your business networks in Singapore and Malaysia.
Designed for key growth industries, Nusajaya Tech Park is ideal for companies in Electronics, Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices, Food Processing, Precision Engineering, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCGs), Logistics and Warehousing, Data Centres and General Engineering Services.
The tech park is spread over 210 hectares (519 acres) and will be developed in phases over nine years. When completed, it will provide 9 million sq ft of business space for 200 enterprises, with lifestyle amenities supporting a vibrant business community.
• Well-conceived masterplan integrating business space with commercial space, dormitories, amenities and support facilities
• First township in Malaysia to be awarded Green Mark for Districts - Gold (Provisional) by Singapore’s Building and Construction Authority (BCA)
• Conducive business environment with award-winning landscape design
• Comprehensive security masterplan for enhanced security awareness and assurance
• Connected with reliable high-speed broadband from day one
• Land plots for customised facilities with options to purchase or lease
• Complete one-stop solution for quick and smooth start-up – from planning and design, to construction, project management and property management
• First tech park in Malaysia to be awarded the Green Building Index (GBI) Township, Silver (Provisional) Award in March 2017
• First runner-up in Landscape Competition 2017 (Private Cateogory) by local authority Iskandar Puteri City Council (MBIP)
• Freehold semi-detached and detached units ranging from approx. 13,000 sf (1,200 m2) to 33,000 sf (3,000 m2)
• Sleek and modern frontage designs with separate loading areas
• Flexible manufacturing spaces that are configurable to meet different operational needs
• Superior building specifications designed for targeted industries
Click to learn more about Nusajaya Tech Park
NTP Sales Gallery:
No. 1, Lingkaran Teknologi Perintis 1
Taman Teknologi Nusajaya
79200 Iskandar Puteri
Johor Darul Takzim