Vice President / Assistant Vice President, Developmental Planning & Design
You will be a key member of a highly driven, closely knitted Real Estate Design & Development (REDD) dynamic team. As one of HQ Centre of Excellence (COE), your role entails:
- Raise the quality and delivery cycle of Ascendas-Singbridge Group’s real estate products by setting and monitoring Design Standards and Systems;
- Be our in-house Architectural Domain Expert to provide advice to our REDS team;
- Push product innovation through in depth research on market trends and new technologies and
- Differentiate the company’s real estate products via spatial design and integration with Business Strategy, Market Positioning and Customer Services.
You will be challenged by the highly diverse job scopes and be rewarded with seeing your ideas come to fruition in the built environments. You will be administratively reporting to Head, Developmental Planning Officer while working in a flat and multiple team formations, reporting to the team lead designated. Likewise, you will also be assigned as lead for some projects/initiatives/research; and assist in building up, managing, and sustaining a high performance team so as to deliver great values to Ascendas-Singbridge Group.
- Degree in Architecture/ Urban Design/ Landscape Architecture/ Interior Architecture from a recognized university or possess a professional qualification which is registered with Board of Architects
- Minimum 12 years of masterplanning/ urban design architecture/ landscape architecture/ interior architecture experience, with critical experiences in Design and Project Development
- Practiced in overseas countries such as Australia, Europe and USA will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on computer software including AutoCAD, MS PowerPoint, Photoshop and Sketch-up is preferred
- Highly analytical on design and possess a good understanding of the entire design, project management, and building process of architecture and estate masterplanning
- Possess a passionate interest in quality built environments and designs
- Dynamic individual who loves multi-skilled challenges
- Willing to travel
Send your application to email@example.com