Ascendas-Singbridge (“Ascendas”) is a leading real estate developer, operator and manager in Asia-Pacific. The company manages over 59 million square feet of commercial properties including office, business parks and industrial/logistics. Through listed vehicles, private funds and co-investments, Ascendas manages more than SGD 16 billion of assets in Singapore, China, India, South Korea, Australia and Japan. For institutional investors who wish to partner with a trusted local operator, we offer a broad range of co-investment opportunities along the risk/return spectrum. Ascendas offers end-to-end in-house capabilities across the real estate life cycle and is committed to taking a meaningful stake in all of our projects.
ASB is a developer, operator, fund and asset manager, which sets us apart from purely a Private Equity Fund Manager.
- Ascendas Singbridge has the platform to provide one-stop solutions for investors
- We have on-the-ground operational expertise across the markets we operate in, comprising of in-house investment, asset management, architecture & construction teams.
- We adopt an active and hands-on operating approach to deliver long-term returns for our investors.
- We maintain a multi-disciplinary team with the capability of managing the full development cycle as part of our active approach in asset management.
- While we use local people to source for local deals and manage our assets locally, we adopt Ascendas-Singbridge expertise across the board
To protect against downside risks, all our investment decisions are subjected to a rigorous review and due diligence, formed by insights from our local and headquarters expertise and networks.
- We have a strong corporate governance practice established over 30 years to leverage on.